Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Drumroll, please!

And the winner is...


     Ok, I'm going to make you wait for 'just' a moment before I tell you *PSYCHE!*

      First, I want to thank everyone for all your great comments! I laughed, I cried, and even got some food for thought. I appreciate you all, and your sharing here with me.

      So, where were we? Oh yeah! Something about prizes, right? Yeah, that's it! So, without further ado......



     so Lucky Number 12 would be.....


     Congratulations, Joy!!
     I'm very happy to hear you've discovered the fun of decorating cakes and cookies :) It's a very fulfilling form of expression, isn't it?  Thanks for sharing, and joining me here in this, my little corner of the sugar world!
     I will be in touch with you shortly to get your mailing address, and I'll be getting some goodies to you right away!

     Thanks again everyone! I'll be back in a few days with more fun, and some news! 




No comments:

Post a Comment